[Beetailer] How to change my credit card for Paypal
If you want to change the credit card or the source that you want to be charged, you can setup this from your Paypal account.
- Please be sure to add the credit card to your payment sources before to do this process. You can add it from here https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customerprofileweb?cmd=_profile-cred...
First, you have to access to your Paypal profile page.
Once you are inside your Profile, please choose Financial Info tab. You have to update your pre-approved payments. Please see image below.
In the management page you will see a list of payments for each different merchant. You have to click in the first one where appear Beeshopy Inc or Beetailer.
And finally, you can choose the credit card that you want to use to pay this merchants payments.
- [Beetailer] Using Google Analytics
- [Beetailer] How to change the Facebook Fan page related to your Store
- [Social Widget] How to fix the wrong image shown in the Facebook streamline when click on the like button
- [Beetailer] How to translate the Facebook interface
- [Social Widget] How to moderate comments
- View all (20 more)
- [Beetailer] Prestashop common asked questions and troubleshooting
- [Beetailer] Grant access to the Beetailer API to my GeoLocation restricted store.
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] Different prices in your original store and in your Facebook store
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] ¿ Qué es WEBSERVICE KEY y dónde la puedo encontrar?
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] What is WEBSERVICE KEY and where can I find it?
- View all (2 more)
- [Beetailer] How to enable "Pay on delivery" on the custom store
- [Beetailer] How to enable Shipping based on destination
- [Social Widget] I am not using Magento, Prestashop nor Shopify, how can I add the Beetailer social widget?
- [Beetailer] Asking for extra information to your customers in your custom store (order custom fields)
- [Beetailer][Custom Store] How to configure your shipping preferences
- View all