[Beetailer][Prestashop] What is WEBSERVICE KEY and where can I find it?
What is it?
WEBSERVICE KEY is a key access to your Prestashop store needed to import your products from your catalog.
Where can I find it?
Please select your Prestashop Version
You have to go to the modules tab look for the Beetailer extension and click on configure.
Then copy the API key that appears in the box and paste it in the form above
You have to go to Tools tab and click on Webservice. Then click on Add new link to add the api key.
Generate a new key and select the View (GET) check box to select all the resources. Finally, go below and press Save button to finish.
- [Beetailer] Using Google Analytics
- [Beetailer] How to change the Facebook Fan page related to your Store
- [Social Widget] How to fix the wrong image shown in the Facebook streamline when click on the like button
- [Beetailer] How to translate the Facebook interface
- [Social Widget] How to moderate comments
- View all (19 more)
- [Beetailer] Prestashop common asked questions and troubleshooting
- [Beetailer] Grant access to the Beetailer API to my GeoLocation restricted store.
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] Different prices in your original store and in your Facebook store
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] ¿ Qué es WEBSERVICE KEY y dónde la puedo encontrar?
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] What is WEBSERVICE KEY and where can I find it?
- View all (2 more)
- [Beetailer] How to enable "Pay on delivery" on the custom store
- [Beetailer] How to enable Shipping based on destination
- [Social Widget] I am not using Magento, Prestashop nor Shopify, how can I add the Beetailer social widget?
- [Beetailer] Asking for extra information to your customers in your custom store (order custom fields)
- [Beetailer][Custom Store] How to configure your shipping preferences
- View all