[Beetailer] Beetailer stops working after upgrading to Prestashop 1.5.x
If after upgrading to the latest version of Prestashop you are not longer able to access to the Beetailer dashboard try the following steps.
Check that the Beetailer module directory(modules/beetailer) has granted read permissions.
Uninstall and delete the installed Beetailer module (in case you already have one).
Install the latest version of the module which can be downloaded from here
Click on the install button.
- Try to access to the Beetailer dashboard again.
If after all these steps you still can not signup/enter in your store, please contact us and let us know the error that should appear in your Prestashop error log.
- [Beetailer] Using Google Analytics
- [Beetailer] How to change the Facebook Fan page related to your Store
- [Social Widget] How to fix the wrong image shown in the Facebook streamline when click on the like button
- [Beetailer] How to translate the Facebook interface
- [Social Widget] How to moderate comments
- View all (19 more)
- [Beetailer] Prestashop common asked questions and troubleshooting
- [Beetailer] Grant access to the Beetailer API to my GeoLocation restricted store.
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] Different prices in your original store and in your Facebook store
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] ¿ Qué es WEBSERVICE KEY y dónde la puedo encontrar?
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] What is WEBSERVICE KEY and where can I find it?
- View all (2 more)
- [Beetailer] How to enable "Pay on delivery" on the custom store
- [Beetailer] How to enable Shipping based on destination
- [Social Widget] I am not using Magento, Prestashop nor Shopify, how can I add the Beetailer social widget?
- [Beetailer] Asking for extra information to your customers in your custom store (order custom fields)
- [Beetailer][Custom Store] How to configure your shipping preferences
- View all