[Beetailer][Custom Store] How to configure your shipping preferences
Beetailer includes a Shipping system based on Countries and States/Provinces.
By default when you create your Beetailer custom store you will get a default shipping rate called "Free shipping" which will apply to all your orders so it is inside the "Rest of the World" section.
You can also define specific Shipping rates by country and state, just click on the "add Country" link, or "add rate" in case that you already have defined a rate for that country,
If the country includes states and Beetailer has them in the database they will be shown to you.
The states form can be used to increment/tune the rate or to disable the shipping for the specific state/province .
- [Beetailer] Using Google Analytics
- [Beetailer] How to change the Facebook Fan page related to your Store
- [Social Widget] How to fix the wrong image shown in the Facebook streamline when click on the like button
- [Beetailer] How to translate the Facebook interface
- [Social Widget] How to moderate comments
- View all (20 more)
- [Beetailer] Prestashop common asked questions and troubleshooting
- [Beetailer] Grant access to the Beetailer API to my GeoLocation restricted store.
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] Different prices in your original store and in your Facebook store
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] ¿ Qué es WEBSERVICE KEY y dónde la puedo encontrar?
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] What is WEBSERVICE KEY and where can I find it?
- View all (2 more)
- [Beetailer] How to enable "Pay on delivery" on the custom store
- [Beetailer] How to enable Shipping based on destination
- [Social Widget] I am not using Magento, Prestashop nor Shopify, how can I add the Beetailer social widget?
- [Beetailer] Asking for extra information to your customers in your custom store (order custom fields)
- [Beetailer][Custom Store] How to configure your shipping preferences
- View all