[Beetailer] How to enable Shipping based on destination
Please check out the new Shipping system.
Sometimes you need to apply some specific shipping rates to different destinations. For example you want to charge $10 for international and $5 for national shipping.
In order to do this, you need to:
- Go to your shipping preferences
- Select Shipping based on destination and create the different rates.
- Associate your products to this kind of shipping rate.
- The result will be that the user needs to select the Shipping destination during the checkout process.
- [Beetailer] Using Google Analytics
- [Beetailer] How to change the Facebook Fan page related to your Store
- [Social Widget] How to fix the wrong image shown in the Facebook streamline when click on the like button
- [Beetailer] How to translate the Facebook interface
- [Social Widget] How to moderate comments
- View all (19 more)
- [Beetailer] Prestashop common asked questions and troubleshooting
- [Beetailer] Grant access to the Beetailer API to my GeoLocation restricted store.
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] Different prices in your original store and in your Facebook store
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] ¿ Qué es WEBSERVICE KEY y dónde la puedo encontrar?
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] What is WEBSERVICE KEY and where can I find it?
- View all (2 more)
- [Beetailer] How to enable "Pay on delivery" on the custom store
- [Beetailer] How to enable Shipping based on destination
- [Social Widget] I am not using Magento, Prestashop nor Shopify, how can I add the Beetailer social widget?
- [Beetailer] Asking for extra information to your customers in your custom store (order custom fields)
- [Beetailer][Custom Store] How to configure your shipping preferences
- View all