[Social Widget] doesn't show up in Magento
If the Social widget doesn't appear in the frontend, please check the following cases.
- Your module is correctly installed and appears on System -> Configuration -> Advanced
You have created correctly the Magento widget instance following the steps that appear here.
If the block reference doesn't appear, please check this article in order to fix the problem.
If you have created it but it doesn't show up, please clean the cache under System -> Cache Management.
If you are using Magento compiler please be sure that you recompile all your instance after the module installation.
If you are not able to install it, maybe you could try to do a manual installation.
- [Beetailer] Using Google Analytics
- [Beetailer] How to change the Facebook Fan page related to your Store
- [Social Widget] How to fix the wrong image shown in the Facebook streamline when click on the like button
- [Beetailer] How to translate the Facebook interface
- [Social Widget] How to moderate comments
- View all (19 more)
- [Beetailer] Prestashop common asked questions and troubleshooting
- [Beetailer] Grant access to the Beetailer API to my GeoLocation restricted store.
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] Different prices in your original store and in your Facebook store
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] ¿ Qué es WEBSERVICE KEY y dónde la puedo encontrar?
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] What is WEBSERVICE KEY and where can I find it?
- View all (2 more)
- [Beetailer] How to enable "Pay on delivery" on the custom store
- [Beetailer] How to enable Shipping based on destination
- [Social Widget] I am not using Magento, Prestashop nor Shopify, how can I add the Beetailer social widget?
- [Beetailer] Asking for extra information to your customers in your custom store (order custom fields)
- [Beetailer][Custom Store] How to configure your shipping preferences
- View all