[Beetailer] Couldn't resolve host 'magento-community' error
If you are trying to install the Beetailer module from the Magento Connect and receive the error "Couldn't resolve host 'magento-community'" it is likely that you are using a wrong extension key.
Please notice that for Magento version 1.5 and further you need to use the extension key http://connect20.magentocommerce.com/community/Beecoder_Beeshopy
- Magento version 1.4 and prior magento-community/Beecoder_Beeshopy
- Magento 1.5 and further http://connect20.magentocommerce.com/community/Beecoder_Beeshopy
- [Beetailer] Using Google Analytics
- [Beetailer] How to change the Facebook Fan page related to your Store
- [Social Widget] How to fix the wrong image shown in the Facebook streamline when click on the like button
- [Beetailer] How to translate the Facebook interface
- [Social Widget] How to moderate comments
- View all (19 more)
- [Beetailer] Prestashop common asked questions and troubleshooting
- [Beetailer] Grant access to the Beetailer API to my GeoLocation restricted store.
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] Different prices in your original store and in your Facebook store
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] ¿ Qué es WEBSERVICE KEY y dónde la puedo encontrar?
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] What is WEBSERVICE KEY and where can I find it?
- View all (2 more)
- [Beetailer] How to enable "Pay on delivery" on the custom store
- [Beetailer] How to enable Shipping based on destination
- [Social Widget] I am not using Magento, Prestashop nor Shopify, how can I add the Beetailer social widget?
- [Beetailer] Asking for extra information to your customers in your custom store (order custom fields)
- [Beetailer][Custom Store] How to configure your shipping preferences
- View all