[Social Widget] How to moderate comments
If you want to be able to moderate the comments created in your store you need to identify your Facebook user id as an administrator of the store. In order to do this, follow the steps below:
Go to your Theme > Layout >Theme.liquid file
Add in your template inside the head namespace the following
** Please make sure it is a personal Facebook user ID, not your page ID. If the user ID does not work, try you username.
In order to find your Facebook user id you need to.
Go to this url and then you will see either an url that includes your Facebook user id.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=[Your user ID]
or an url that includes your username.
https://www.facebook.com/[your user name]
In this case there is an additional step. You need to go to the following url and you will see your user id.
http://graph.facebook.com/[your user name]
Once you do this, you will be able to see the moderation controls in the comments widget.
It takes some time to Facebook to re-scrape your page, but you can force a new scrapping here
You can find more information regarding the Facebook moderation tools here
- [Beetailer] Using Google Analytics
- [Beetailer] How to change the Facebook Fan page related to your Store
- [Social Widget] How to fix the wrong image shown in the Facebook streamline when click on the like button
- [Beetailer] How to translate the Facebook interface
- [Social Widget] How to moderate comments
- View all (19 more)
- [Beetailer] Prestashop common asked questions and troubleshooting
- [Beetailer] Grant access to the Beetailer API to my GeoLocation restricted store.
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] Different prices in your original store and in your Facebook store
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] ¿ Qué es WEBSERVICE KEY y dónde la puedo encontrar?
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] What is WEBSERVICE KEY and where can I find it?
- View all (2 more)
- [Beetailer] How to enable "Pay on delivery" on the custom store
- [Beetailer] How to enable Shipping based on destination
- [Social Widget] I am not using Magento, Prestashop nor Shopify, how can I add the Beetailer social widget?
- [Beetailer] Asking for extra information to your customers in your custom store (order custom fields)
- [Beetailer][Custom Store] How to configure your shipping preferences
- View all