[Social Widget] How to install the module in Prestashop
Install the module
There are several ways you can install the "Beetailer Widget: Facebook Plugins and Twitter integration" module.
From the modules tab, click on add a module from my computer and upload the module that you can find here or use the module url http://www.beetailer.com/prestashop/beetailerwidget.zip
Another way to install the module is to uncompress the module zip file into your modules directory and give them read permissions.
The next step is to install the module in your Prestashop back-end. In the Modules tab you can find different groups of modules. Click on "Social Networks" group and finally install the Beetailer module. Easy!
- [Beetailer] Using Google Analytics
- [Beetailer] How to change the Facebook Fan page related to your Store
- [Social Widget] How to fix the wrong image shown in the Facebook streamline when click on the like button
- [Beetailer] How to translate the Facebook interface
- [Social Widget] How to moderate comments
- View all (19 more)
- [Beetailer] Prestashop common asked questions and troubleshooting
- [Beetailer] Grant access to the Beetailer API to my GeoLocation restricted store.
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] Different prices in your original store and in your Facebook store
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] ¿ Qué es WEBSERVICE KEY y dónde la puedo encontrar?
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] What is WEBSERVICE KEY and where can I find it?
- View all (2 more)
- [Beetailer] How to enable "Pay on delivery" on the custom store
- [Beetailer] How to enable Shipping based on destination
- [Social Widget] I am not using Magento, Prestashop nor Shopify, how can I add the Beetailer social widget?
- [Beetailer] Asking for extra information to your customers in your custom store (order custom fields)
- [Beetailer][Custom Store] How to configure your shipping preferences
- View all