[Beetailer] Using Google Analytics
Beetailer includes the following Google Analytics integrations.
Beetailer store data in your GA account using a custom tracker
You can track all the events from your Beetailer store in your Google analytics account following the next steps;
- Create a Google analytics account, using a descriptive name (e.g My FB store) and as url http://www.beetailer.com
- Copy your account Tracking ID
- Add this new tracking code in your Beetailer settings section, and wait until your new GA account is ready.
Beetailer sends to your store some Google analytics tracking parameters for any interaction that finishes in your store including for example the checkout action.
The parameters are.
- utm_content is variable depending on the interaction of the user (go_to_store, checkout_action, ...)
Now you can see the impact of your Beetailer store from your Google Analytic dashboard.
- [Beetailer] Using Google Analytics
- [Beetailer] How to change the Facebook Fan page related to your Store
- [Social Widget] How to fix the wrong image shown in the Facebook streamline when click on the like button
- [Beetailer] How to translate the Facebook interface
- [Social Widget] How to moderate comments
- View all (19 more)
- [Beetailer] Prestashop common asked questions and troubleshooting
- [Beetailer] Grant access to the Beetailer API to my GeoLocation restricted store.
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] Different prices in your original store and in your Facebook store
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] ¿ Qué es WEBSERVICE KEY y dónde la puedo encontrar?
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] What is WEBSERVICE KEY and where can I find it?
- View all (2 more)
- [Beetailer] How to enable "Pay on delivery" on the custom store
- [Beetailer] How to enable Shipping based on destination
- [Social Widget] I am not using Magento, Prestashop nor Shopify, how can I add the Beetailer social widget?
- [Beetailer] Asking for extra information to your customers in your custom store (order custom fields)
- [Beetailer][Custom Store] How to configure your shipping preferences
- View all