[Beetailer] How to manage (add, remove) the users related to your stores
In Beetailer you have subscriptions which contain one or many stores, each subscription can be managed by multiple users.
In order to manage the users related to your subscriptions you need to.
- Sign up the new user you want to grant access unless the user is already in the Beetailer.
- Using your original user account, go to Manage subscriptions page and click on Manage Users for the subscription you grant/remove access to.
In the following example you can see two subscriptions, each one contains one store.
- Add the email of an existing Beetailer user, decide if you want him to be a subscription administrator, which allows him to add or remove users as well.
- Once you do it, the new user will be able to see the new subscription on his Manage subscriptions page.
- [Beetailer] Using Google Analytics
- [Beetailer] How to change the Facebook Fan page related to your Store
- [Social Widget] How to fix the wrong image shown in the Facebook streamline when click on the like button
- [Beetailer] How to translate the Facebook interface
- [Social Widget] How to moderate comments
- View all (19 more)
- [Beetailer] Prestashop common asked questions and troubleshooting
- [Beetailer] Grant access to the Beetailer API to my GeoLocation restricted store.
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] Different prices in your original store and in your Facebook store
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] ¿ Qué es WEBSERVICE KEY y dónde la puedo encontrar?
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] What is WEBSERVICE KEY and where can I find it?
- View all (2 more)
- [Beetailer] How to enable "Pay on delivery" on the custom store
- [Beetailer] How to enable Shipping based on destination
- [Social Widget] I am not using Magento, Prestashop nor Shopify, how can I add the Beetailer social widget?
- [Beetailer] Asking for extra information to your customers in your custom store (order custom fields)
- [Beetailer][Custom Store] How to configure your shipping preferences
- View all