[Beetailer] How to enable the Timeline interface in your Beetailer Facebook store.
This procedure is only valid for stores created before April 2012. The new stores will be migrated to the timeline theme by default
We are proud to announce that we are releasing a new interface that fits the Facebook fan pages timeline.
In order to enable it, you need to go to your store customization section and check the option "New timeline interface enabled"
This new theme is not compatible with the old custom themes, so if you created a custom design using for example the css editor, you will need to re-do the customization work for the new interface.
Once you click on the new timeline option you will not able to view your old themes, although you can always come back to see them.
- [Beetailer] Using Google Analytics
- [Beetailer] How to change the Facebook Fan page related to your Store
- [Social Widget] How to fix the wrong image shown in the Facebook streamline when click on the like button
- [Beetailer] How to translate the Facebook interface
- [Social Widget] How to moderate comments
- View all (19 more)
- [Beetailer] Prestashop common asked questions and troubleshooting
- [Beetailer] Grant access to the Beetailer API to my GeoLocation restricted store.
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] Different prices in your original store and in your Facebook store
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] ¿ Qué es WEBSERVICE KEY y dónde la puedo encontrar?
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] What is WEBSERVICE KEY and where can I find it?
- View all (2 more)
- [Beetailer] How to enable "Pay on delivery" on the custom store
- [Beetailer] How to enable Shipping based on destination
- [Social Widget] I am not using Magento, Prestashop nor Shopify, how can I add the Beetailer social widget?
- [Beetailer] Asking for extra information to your customers in your custom store (order custom fields)
- [Beetailer][Custom Store] How to configure your shipping preferences
- View all