[Beetailer] CSV file import reference
If you are using a custom store you can import your products using a CSV file.
You can do it from your products list
To populate your catalog, you can upload a CSV file. That file must meet the following requirements.
- All the fields must be separated by commas, and double quoted.
- The maximum number of products (rows) that must contain the file is 1000.
The first line (the 'header' line) should follow the formula below:
Every subsequent line references a product, and every field must be separated by commas and double quoted. You can download an example file here.
|url||no||External url related to your product.|
|qty||no||Available product inventory, empty means unlimited|
|weight||no||Weight in Kilos or pounds|
|sku||yes||This is the product indentifier, if the system detects that there is already a product that is using this sku it will update its content.|
|images||no||Absolute image url, if you want to associate more than one image, just separate them by commas|
|taxes_rate||no||Taxes rate in percentage, ex 18|
|categories||no||Category names separated by commas.|
|options||no||Attributes(color, size, ...) and values (red, big,...) related
to the variant, the format of the field must be
If you want to create different variants of a product, all of them must have the same title but different options
You can avoid this field if your product has no different options
You can download an example file here.
- [Beetailer] Using Google Analytics
- [Beetailer] How to change the Facebook Fan page related to your Store
- [Social Widget] How to fix the wrong image shown in the Facebook streamline when click on the like button
- [Beetailer] How to translate the Facebook interface
- [Social Widget] How to moderate comments
- View all (19 more)
- [Beetailer] Prestashop common asked questions and troubleshooting
- [Beetailer] Grant access to the Beetailer API to my GeoLocation restricted store.
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] Different prices in your original store and in your Facebook store
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] ¿ Qué es WEBSERVICE KEY y dónde la puedo encontrar?
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] What is WEBSERVICE KEY and where can I find it?
- View all (2 more)
- [Beetailer] How to enable "Pay on delivery" on the custom store
- [Beetailer] How to enable Shipping based on destination
- [Social Widget] I am not using Magento, Prestashop nor Shopify, how can I add the Beetailer social widget?
- [Beetailer] Asking for extra information to your customers in your custom store (order custom fields)
- [Beetailer][Custom Store] How to configure your shipping preferences
- View all