[Beetailer] What is a welcome page? How can I configure it?
A welcome page is an image you can show once your non-fans users see your Facebook store. You can create two different images/designs depending on the purpose of the welcome page.
1) Welcome your customers and explain what they are going to find in the store, and at the same time, encourage them to like your page. After the click on the image, like the page or just click on the facebook store, the welcome page will disappear. Actually it is a popup, so people can see the store in the background all the time.
2) Only fans store. You can configure your welcome page in order to just allow to fans to enter into your Facebook shop. They will see the store in the background but they will not be able to remove the popup until they like the page.
You can choose one of those options for your welcome page and you should design a welcome page depending on the option you chose.
- [Beetailer] Using Google Analytics
- [Beetailer] How to change the Facebook Fan page related to your Store
- [Social Widget] How to fix the wrong image shown in the Facebook streamline when click on the like button
- [Beetailer] How to translate the Facebook interface
- [Social Widget] How to moderate comments
- View all (19 more)
- [Beetailer] Prestashop common asked questions and troubleshooting
- [Beetailer] Grant access to the Beetailer API to my GeoLocation restricted store.
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] Different prices in your original store and in your Facebook store
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] ¿ Qué es WEBSERVICE KEY y dónde la puedo encontrar?
- [Beetailer][Prestashop] What is WEBSERVICE KEY and where can I find it?
- View all (2 more)
- [Beetailer] How to enable "Pay on delivery" on the custom store
- [Beetailer] How to enable Shipping based on destination
- [Social Widget] I am not using Magento, Prestashop nor Shopify, how can I add the Beetailer social widget?
- [Beetailer] Asking for extra information to your customers in your custom store (order custom fields)
- [Beetailer][Custom Store] How to configure your shipping preferences
- View all