Magento Connect Error Install

David Evans [Carrier]

06 Jul, 2016 12:45 PM

Good day,

I am trying to install your: Beetailer - Social Commerce Platform

I get this link for Magento Connect 2.0: http://connect20.magentocommerce.com/community/Beecoder_Beeshopy

I am receiving this error when trying to install: 

-
 - community/Beecoder_Beeshopy: Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to connect20.magentocommerce.com:443
 -
Would this be an SSL error on the magentocommerce.com platform, not your issue I guess then.
Thanks for making a cool Magento Plugin,
Dave Evans
Enterprise Solutions Architect

Contact Numbers: 011 791 5860 / 063 009 6005
Fax: 086 698 0805

This message and/or attachment(s) may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you may not disclose or distribute any of the information contained within this message. In such case you must destroy this message and inform the sender of the error. Carrier Class Communications (C3) does not accept liability for any errors, omissions, information and viruses contained in the transmission of this message. Any opinions, conclusions and other information contained within this message not related to C3's official business is deemed to be that of the individual only and is not endorsed by C3.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Laura Valverde on 06 Jul, 2016 11:01 PM

Hi!

It looks it could be something related to your server configuration. See this thread.

You can also try to install our module manually following these instructions

Best regards,

Laura

2. Laura Valverde closed this discussion on 06 Jul, 2016 11:01 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac